Leeds United have finally Terminated Andre Radrizzani’s employment”

Leeds United files a document on Andrea Radrizzani with Companies House; two more departures are now confirmed.

Following the Whites’ relegation to the Championship at the end of the previous season, the former Leeds owner sold the majority of his ownership in the team. On Thursday, October 12, official documents confirming his departure from Elland Road were filed electronically.

Documents pertaining to Sandro Mencucci and Massimo Marinelli’s termination of employment have been logged, in addition to Radrizzani. Under the previous owners, both were on the Leeds United board of directors; however, they both left the team along with the former chairman.

After the Whites were relegated to the Championship, 49ers Enterprises, who already held a 44% ownership share in the team, reached an agreement to purchase Radrizzani’s remaining 56% share in the business, making them the sole owners of the Elland Road team [Sly Sports, 10 June].

Well done.

Although Radrizzani’s departure from Elland Road, along with the other members of the Leeds board of directors, has long been known, it is a relief to see his departure officially announced. Hopefully, this will allow the Whites to start healing from the chaotic situation they found themselves in at the end of the previous season.

Considering the amount of players who left the team due to relegation release clauses in their Premier League contracts, the 49ers did a fantastic job managing a challenging transfer window at Elland Road.

Even so, Daniel Farke’s new owners have put together a strong team that can certainly compete at the top of the Championship this year. However, they still need to correct some of Radrizzani’s mistakes, such as trying to collect some of the money Barcelona owes them for the transfer of Raphinha.

The next move will undoubtedly be to fully split ways with Radrizzani by assuming ownership of Elland Road, which the Italian business Elland Road Ltd. is now leasing to the White family. Regardless of the paperwork filed with Companies House, he continues to get revenue from Leeds through the stadium.

In other Leeds United news, Ilias Akhomach has revealed the reasons behind the breakdown of his Elland Road transfer this season.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.