
the most recent transfer news from PNE’s competitors in the Championship.
When PNE hosts Ipswich Town at Deepdale on Saturday, they hope to maintain their undefeated start to the Championship campaign.
The Lilywhites have been busy in the transfer window, with 10 new first-team players already arriving through the doors at Deepdale.
Elsewhere, North End’s Championship rivals are also continuing their business with gossip and speculation continuing the rounds.
Here are the latest transfer headlines from across the second tier.
Birmingham boost

Birmingham City have reportedly won the race to sign Liverpool winger Lewis Koumas.
Transfer guru Fabrizio Romano has revealed the 19-year-old has agreed a move to St Andrews following interest from across the Championship.
The report suggests a medical has been booked for the young forward, who is expected to seal a season-long loan deal with Chris Davies’ men.
Koumas has been on the radar of a number of second-tier clubs this summer after being made available by the Premier League champions last month.
PNE were said to be one of those clubs interested, while Wrexham, Sheffield United, Hull City, Oxford United and Norwich City were also tipped with a swoop.
But it now appears North End are set to miss out on Koumas, who is closing in on a move to Birmingham.
Ipswich pushing for winger
Ipswich Town are ‘pushing hard’ to complete the signing of Norwegian winger Sindre Walle Egeli ahead of their trip to PNE on Saturday.
EFL Analysis have reported the Tractor Boys are close to agreeing a deal for the 19-year-old, who is seen as Isaac Hutchinson’s replacement at Portman Road.
Kieran McKenna’s men are said to have agreed a £17.2m deal with FC Nordsjaelland and is expected to complete a deal before deadline day.
Egeli has netted one goal and registered two assists this term in the Norwegian top flight and has one international cap to his name.
The Tractor Boys have also added Casey McAteer to the squad ahead of their trip to Deepdale on Saturday, with the forward completing a £14m switch from Leicester City.
Dibling decision

Southampton are bracing further interest in Tyler Dibling, according to reports.
The 19-year-old is a wanted figure this summer following the Saints’ relegation, with a number Premier League clubs holding an interest during the window.
As David Moyes continues to restructure Merseyside, Everton is in the lead to sign the youthful forward.
The Toffees are preparing one last offer before focusing on other options after their three previous proposals for Dibling were turned down.
After their most recent offer of £37.5 million was rejected, TeamTalk has stated that the top division team would return with a better deal for the St. Mary’s youth product.
The England youth player, who made 38 appearances last season and finished with four goals and three assists, is reportedly being pursued by PNE’s Championship rivals for a sum of £50 million.
Dibling is apparently eager to transfer to the Hill Dickinson Stadium before the window closes, so personal terms aren’t seen to be a problem for Everton.
After missing out on Eberechi Eze, Tottenham is reportedly interested in the forward and is concentrating on Savinho of Manchester City.